Guest Post: Corinne M Knight

 


Hello Lovelies! As a huge fan of medieval history, especially the Wars of the Roses, I am very excited to be sharing a guest post from author Corinne M Knight, whose debut novella is now live on Amazon & Kindle. I can't wait to devour this new release!

***

If you are ready to dive into the treacherous times of medieval England and the greatest series of battles for the throne, then this is the book for you.

This Wars of the Roses story is written from the point of view of King Edward IV and follows the timeline from when he received the news of his father’s and brother’s cruel murder, his angst and rage against his enemies, his ascension to the throne and the love story with his most beloved wife and Queen Consort Elizabeth Woodville.

War. Spies. Love. Two Kings. Only one can rule England.

 

Blurb

My father and brother were butchered with no trial. The Queen thought that by murdering them, my family would be forced to stand down. 

She was wrong.

And I will make her pay with her life. 

I vow to follow her like an ancient curse, destroying her army until the rivers run red with blood and there is no one left to defend her. 

The throne belongs to me now, and I am not afraid to take it. London has a new master, and they will learn to fall in line or there will be no mercy.

I am Edward IV, the one true King of England.

Free in KU or £0.99/$0.99

UK link: https://amzn.to/2F9jxfR
US link: 
https://amzn.to/2Fao69x

 


Comments

Popular Posts